Forum Title: Happy New Year, And Ofcourse, Begging Your Help On Creating A Scaffold
You know those 2x8, construction lumber etc. temporary scaffolds that circle the drip line of a house during new construction.? Specifically, The type that are maybe 1.5 - 2.5 ft in height, or, floor elevation, for the purpose of elevating a walkable platform for the carpenters to more quickly and easily build and finish the eaves ? I would really like to see some pictures of these scaffolding contraptions. (Though, I do wonder if the practice of such rigging is possibly frowned upon, being, you know what I mean, simple and of relatively few parts: I am captivated by them and I am going to build one, of that type.) My best attempts at searching google for such a picture has yielded nothing. I just want to build a safe one, ultimately. I am going to do it, and I need about 120 feet of continuous elevated floor. -Knucklehead
Category: General Contractor Post By: LENA HIGGINS (Pontiac, MI), 02/25/2018

Support & Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527